Get it off

Good evening all the readers, here I am back to this blog again. Well, about something that really burn my fire, I am gonna to scold whatever I want to say. Just get off if you feel that you are the one I mentioned. =)

Again, never promise if you couldnt do it, do it if you promised. I am such a kind of person, since i promised that I would not repeat the SAME mistake. That means I WILL NOT DO IT/ REPEAT IT AGAIN. Hey, human are movable. It doesnt mean that now I am standing beside a tree, then I MUST stand next to it for forever, or rest of my life. It doesnt mean that!

If you dont sure about something, just get it off and stop annoying. I am just wondering why your parents give birth to you but then why dont they give you a brain to think? I dont know who you are, but once you step on my tail, that means you gonna meet a lot of trouble. I will not scold you face to face or what, but then I will scold you by words. Dont worry, no rude words, simple language ONLY. =)

You may not read this, but then it might good for you and I too. You will never get angry, down or what, and I will never get any internal injury cause of you.

I never say that who is the one i mentioned in facebook, please, dont poke your nose into my business. Okay? Aikz, facebook has no privacy. Whatever I said always cause misunderstanding. Why? Human like to take seat with the ticket number? Huh?? Is it you want me to mentioned who I was scolding to let everyone know who I was scolding? Hey, better dont. Because I worry la, worry next time i scold you then everyone in my friendlist know it.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment