Further Studies

After getting the opinion from my Form teacher and my BM teacher, I have decided that I am gonna to study for NUTRITION/ FOOD SCIENCE. Just wait for me, either TARC or TAYLOR'S, either UK or KL, just wait me patiently.

So now, I must work much more harder on my chemistry and BIO. Anyway, I have step on my first step to understand chemistry. Next, mathematics. Of course, I am sure I can get an A+ for my modern maths, yet I still have to work hard and study smart. =)

I dont know whether the decision made correct or not, I dont know whether I will change my target in the future of not. But as what Heizy's aunt taught her, pick the one u love, Love the one you pick. That's all... <3 the future of myself, <3 myself in my future.

Continue to STUDY, Bye Com, Bye Bed. Miss you, Love you.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment