Miss...

I am happy,
found a song that can recall all my memories during the freestyle cruise.
I'm actually wonder,
do we able to meet on my next cruising?
how long it gonna take time?
10years?
It's too long.
So,
everything got to be end up RIGHT NOW.
Forget about the towel,
Forget about the Hello and Hi,
Forget about the Hug,
Forget about the SMILE.

I miss NCL cruise,
I miss the warmth they gave to their passengers,
Although the food in Garden Cafe are same EVERYDAY,
The cruise is still NICE.

Yea,
I'm really touch on the last 2 days.
All the staffs get onto the STARDUST's stage,
It's really look like a kind of farewell,
and my tears almost drop off because I knew that I am not going back the cruise for a long time.

Guess what,
I can just recall all my memories by songs played during the cruise,
I can just recall all my memories by having a view on those photo i taken.

I miss cruise,
I will be back,
one day.

I miss the world class entertainments in STARDUST,
I miss all the friendly smile given by the staffs.

Norwegian Gem,
YOU ROCK.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment