I want

Man~
Forgotten which website did I visited to,
The website stated that
“IF YOU WANT TO MOVE TO AMERICA,
YOU HAVE TO LEARN THE WAY HOW DO THEY SPEAK"
It is a kind of HIPHOP lifestyle?
xD

Ewww,
I wish that I could step into any University that located in USA,
wherever also fine,
as long as it's a Uni that can let me finish my Uni life there.
Malaysia Uni is no longer my dream Uni anymore =P,
KeYin found me a Uni that provide nutrition major for me,
But I dont think that I could make it on this year.
Daddy wants me to study F6,
and I think that i should have a further discuss with my counselling teaching in school.
Maybe they could provide me a better choice?
Perhaps it will do.

F6?
The only pathway to get into Malaysia Uni.

From the starting,
I dont think that I will gain any opportunity to study oversea,
I dont even want to consider about it.
But now,
I know that it will happens if I tried!
Never Try Never Know!

Let me say about what do I want in my future life.
- Get into US's Uni
- Graduate with good result
- Study master
- Study PHD
- Get a better life
- Buy a condominium
- Travel ( Cruise is included!)

Daddy said that I will never go back once I study in US,
Yea,
But,
this is what I want.
Oh Yea,
Since you want me to study F6,
I will do it!
But you have to promise,
Send me to US if I got a good result!
I swear,
I will try my uppermost best to get good result during F6!
EWwwwww~

Friends,
Please do take note,
say no to HANGING OUT! 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment