Trip to USA and Canada 1

Soon, I am going back to Penang, Malaysia after my 2 and the half months vacations in United State. During this trip, I went to a lot places in United State! Better don't ask me where did I been to, I almost forgotten all. Let's recall where did I been to together with me. 


First, Departure from Penang International Airport, Malaysia. 


Jin Hui, Auntie Mei Lean, Mabel, Grandma, Myself, Raymin, Baby ( Uncle Barlog's), Auntie Hydran, Auntie, Father, Ming Ming, and Uncle Kim Choon. They were there to say goodbye!! Not following me to US! =( I cried when I step into the immigration! I knew that I will miss my Mui Mui so much and I dont even know how do i gonna survive without my grandma for two and the half months! Ishhhhhh... I knew I am stupid, I should know that My Janet Mummy and Erick Daddy will take good care of me while I am in New York!

 
The first day we arrive at New York City, My Janet mummy cooked me abalone congee ( In Malaysia we usually call congee as porridge), and then we enjoy the lobster. Hehe, the man above is my Erick Daddy, He is really a nice daddy and a wonderful daddy, of course also a lovely daddy that i ever had! ( Of course I am not saying my Kim Seng daddy is not good enough, every daddy in my life is good and awesome! I Love them so much!). 


This is me, my first day in New York City! Look, I am still not that fat on my first day, and now, I am super super fat. Good job! =((


The second day, we went to New York City Tour and yet we went to wall street having a photo shooting on the Bull. Oh My God, sorry for the low quality photo, I don't know about shuttle speed and f number before meeting that photographer gor gor. 


The view of New York City, we were on the way to have a look on Statue of Liberty. Ish... sorry to tell you that, I didnt get to meet up with statue of liberty due to I was suffering sea sick on that time! 
 

Then, we went to wax museum. Guess who is this, guess it yourself! 


We went to corning glass museum, and then was continue our trip to Niagara Fall. World seven wonders? Awwwww... Let me tell you how awesome the Niagara Falls are, They are totally AWESOME!


The night view of Niagara Falls, view from US! Soon let me show you the view of Niagara Falls from Canada, The view of Niagara Falls from Canada was much more nicer than the view from US! Really, trust me!


This is the Niagara Falls' view from Canada, Awwwwwwwwwesome! 


Canada was snowing when I was there! Yet, New York just has a little snow on this year, I want 10 inches snow! 


Visited Olympic Stadium in Canada! Awwww... I love the stadium so much although there is nothing there. Visited a lot places in Canada too, Skylon, CN tower, University of Toronto, and whatever dot dot places that I've forgotten. 

========== TBC===============

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment