upset

I am really feeling so bad after i got my result for SPM,
seriously,
this is not what i expect and i dont want it.
can i reject?

If times could go back once again,
I would really pay much effort on SPM.
Of course,
there is no longer any 2nd chance for me.

I disappointed myself,
I disappointed my teachers and family.
The moment my maths teacher ask me about result,
I almost drop my tears,
seriously...
I knew she must be so disappointed.
but myself too.

damn myself,
i really dont know what am actually nervous for while i was sitting for the maths paper.
I am so uselesssssssssss....
if i could really go back,
I will not nervous anymore!

Sorry,
sorry everyone who is disappoint you.
me,
myself also wasnt feeling great.

I really need to improve my ENGLISH!
damn stupid B for my ENGLISH!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment