Wonderful Life






Happy had been go to Alor Setar for 2 days. How does he feels right now? Sad, lonely or ... ? He never meet his parents, he has been brought here since he was born. Dogs have feeling too, how do you feel when you are brought to another family and grow up there? Bla, bla, bla.... But now, the family adopted him just want to give him away. Its too tired to take good care of him, he just simply loves to shit every where, run like very rush, and always knock this and knock that. I wonder does his head feels pain when he knocked here and knocked there. Even he doesnt feel the pain, I can still feel that on behalf of him.


Guess what? I went there and I was so lucky! I got to see the sport news reporter there! So, I non stop taking his photo! Because, I want to show off when I am back. Well, I forgot about this, and then my sis copy all the photo from my DSLR's memory card to my pen drive then suddenly I remember about it.


What you know? The last day in New York, My Erick Daddy brought me to the Italian Restaurant which located in little Italy. Then i ordered a seafood pasta.... Awww... Do you see the lobster? Well, it was a luxury lunch. This seafood pasta cost $30.00++.


22nd March, SPM's result release and yet Sook, Snoopy and I went to Guan Yin temple which located in Georgetown. Of course we went there for praying and yet I have some photo shooting there. But not satisfied with the photo's quality. Got to practice my photography skill harder... If not, I spent Rm3000 for my 600D is considering a waste.


After praying in Kuan Yin's temple we went to 1st Avenue. We went to Master Choo for our lunch then we go for RedBox. xD.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment