BeanBag in TGV






Yes, I tried that in TGV 1st Avenue. For me, I didnt like it very much as everyone said that how nice it is. I would rather bring my own bed to cinema for movie compared to beanbag. I paid RM15 to torture myself.

You'll have to peng lai peng ki because when you lay on the bean bag for a long time you will feel like jin jiat zuak.

For some moments, I really wished that I could sit straight for the movie. Oh yea, forgot to mention that I went there with Jin Hui, and the movie we watched is THE VOW. Well, The Vow is really an amazing movie, but I really dont like the bean bag. It really doesnt mean that the more you pay to the cinema the more you enjoy!

Well, back to the topic. I wished to sit straight but I worried that the person behind me will throw his or her popcorn on my head because I blocked his view. xD That's why I didnt do that. LOL!

Anyway, you guys should go to try it if you never experience it before. Try at least once in your life, you will know how to answer while others say on it.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment