30/10/2012 daily life style

Went back to Chung Hwa on today,
met a lot of teachers.
First,
Lee Ee Koon,
she asked us why were we here,
I told her that we dropped form 6,
she smile,
continued to talk.
After that,
She asked us the same thing again,
I replied with the same answer,
she shocked.
LOL...

Second,
Pn Lee,
concerned us,
Dont wanna continue form 6?
dont wanna sit for STPM?
How to get those application form?
and etc.

Third,
Pn Tin,
My Bio teacher.
She requested to see my result,
she said that I am actually good in History.
I told her that I usually failed my History,
and I didnt know why an A came out on my result slip,
its unexpected,
again,
she socked.
LOL.

then we went to counseling room,
to ask Pn Lee about the documents needed to submit to UTAR.
LOL,
she counseled us for awhile.
I knew that my choice is right,
and I knew that dream to US is far away for me.
I am actually giving up to step into US's uni.
No more dreaming,
Maybe UK?

After that we went to office to look for Mr khor to certify our documents,
but he is not in,
then we went to another room to look for Mr Yeoh,
Ah su knocked the door,
then we opened the door,
we saw Mr Khor was there too!
and then we closed the door and discussed about bla bla bla,
well,
they were having meeting,
with Mr song, Mr Khaw and whoever i dont ever remember.
then Mr yeoh was so nice,
he asked us what happened,
and we told him that actually we were just looking for him to certify our documents,
then he certified them for us,
Awww,
Mr Yeoh is always an awesomer...
Mr Khor was there,
actually he was just ignored 3 of us,
until i said bye bye to Mr Song,
Mr song asked me when am I leaving,
I told him,
NOW,
he laughed and then suddenly,
Mr Khor knew that we are giving up Form 6 and leaving to UTAR,
so he questioned us some answers and we answered him.
They asked,
Dont we feel like wasted?
I said,
better than struggle here for one more year.
They laughed,
But i dont think that my reply was funny and actually I do take it serious.

after that,
I drove like a boss to TESCO,
we went there for buying stamps and wang pos.

we bought stamps,
pasted stamps,
back home,
went out again,
was having lunch with my grandmother,
siblings,
relatives at zento,
then went to Gurney,
bought my brother a birthday present,
bought pretzel,
bought mochi,
back home,
eat,
shit,
bath,
did some house works,
bath again,
Astro garden,
astro on demand,
astro garden,
facebook,
felt lonely,
blogging,
and then now,
going back to astro garden,
after that,
read the summary about the drama,
facebook,
astro garden again,
bed.

life,
this is what life means to me.

Well,
i am actually going to work on the day after tomorrow.
Enjoy the last 2 days!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment