The Promise

I promised myself, Leo Quiz will be the last function I attend in Leo for this year. As you know, this year is quite IMPORTANT, for me. I would like to concentrate on my study and then only will continue my Leo Life. Leo Life, we can always enjoy, But SPM, we just have once in our life. I choose SPM, but sometimes i dont have the qualification to decide where am i going.

As a club president, I should attend any project that my members attend, to make sure their safety. As a step sis, I should support Kelvin in the competition. So, should i attend the function on tomorrow?

I aim for 8As', i am not sure whether i can get it or not, but i would like to try. Seriously, the more time i spend on LEO, the less time i can use for study. How to decide? I dont know...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment