Tips

Seriously, I dont really like that someone who is annoying. As well as you know what you want, then just stop for acting innocent. I never stop you from loving the one you love, but just stop talking about him beside me. I am not jealous that you have the one you LIKE and the one he is also LOVING you. But do you mind to care about my feeling?

REMEMBER (Jino's TIPS)
Dont give a person any hope if you didnt manage to together with him.

To the BOY,
stop acting that you are good enough. Who knows what you think inside your heart? I freaking hate the feeling right now...

-----------------------------------------------------
US consultant,
Can you pls let me to go US for my holiday... T^T... pls...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment